We look forward to welcoming members of the trade to our 2023 Conference @ Hilton East Midlands Airport.
You will be able to network and listen to a full day of speakers addressing topics relevant to all equestrian businesses including:
- An HR update for employers,
- Making sense of the Economy and the outlook for inflationary impacts
- Working with influencers, sponsored riders and Ambassadors – what is the difference and what are the rules
- Marketing effectiveness- what is it?
- The imminent extended producer responsibility (EPR) for packaging and what it means for businesses
The event takes place at the Hilton East Midlands Airport Hotel, located conveniently close to the M1 with rail, road and air links.
The day will begin at 10.am
For those wishing to arrive the day before there is also the opportunity to stay overnight on 29th March to join us for an informal dinner.
Costs for the day are:
Day delegate rate: £60 + VAT pp for BETA members, £90 + VAT pp for Non-Members.Overnight stay on 29th including B&B and the conference on 30th March:
Members: £170 +VAT single occupancy,
Non-Members – £200 + VAT single occupancy,
Please enquire for per person price if double occupancy
3 course dinner the evening before: £30 + VAT
Virtual attendance – If you are unable to attend in person, you can attend the conference via livestreaming tickets costing £50 + VAT per device/person.
Book your attendance here