Logistics & Customer Service
Equilume is the world leader in the research and development of light therapy solutions for the equestrian industry. Equilume Performance Lighting is a unique system that comprises unique Stable Lights and award-winning Light Masks which are backed by science and used in multiple equestrian disciplines worldwide to boost equine health, performance and fertility.
We are looking for a reliable Logistics and Customer Service executive to join our team.
They will undertake logistical tasks, ensuring staff have adequate support to work efficiently and control the distribution of orders for Sales staff. They will also support customers with queries and information requests. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Manage sales order processing logistics
- Manage other logistics associated with stock and trade show materials
- Create and update records in relation to stock distribution and Sales support
- Assist in office management and organisation procedures
- Responsible for developing and leading the customer service department to include queries raised on Facebook, Messenger and other social media platforms and to respond with a high level of professionalism.
- Handle inbound calls and e-mails into the Customer Service Department
- Handle requests/problems for customers; investigate the situation, determine appropriate course of action and follow through with the customer on resolution.
- Proven experience in logistics and customer service
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office